List Of Documents
• You would need to fill up the loan application form, which is available on the bank’s website. Moreover, if you have hired an agent, then they can also provide the form.
• You need to provide your identity proof. So, you can give anyone a document from a voter card, passport, driving license, or any government identity card.
• Furthermore, you would need an address proof, which includes many options. For example, you can give a voter card, aadhar card, valid passport, utility bill, rent agreement, or bank statements that has the address printed on it. If you do not have any of these documents, then you can contact bank. They would help you with the preparation of other documents.
• Proof of income is an essential document because it is the basis for loan approval. So, you need to provide the last two months’ copy of salary slip and six months’ account statement along with form 16.
• If you have any other loans, then you need to provide the documents of those loans also.
• If you are buying the property from some owner, then you need to provide the property documents.
Thus, these documents would help you in getting the home loan approved instantly. However, if you do not have enough income and you want to get the loan, then you can use the option of home Loan Against Property. You need to give the documents of your pre-owned property to the bank till you repay it. So, this would help in getting the loan and which would help in buying your dream house. Once the loan is approved, then you can check all the other features such as interest rate and term of payment. So, this would help in understanding the terms of the loan.