Simply, because, owning a home, of one’s own, is often considered an important part/ component of the so – called, Dream, doesn’t mean, buying a specific house, is the right move, for you, at the present time! One can be, either a wise home buyer, or, proceeding, without a well – considered, plan, and, therefore, instead of enjoying your dream, discovering it may become a nightmare! Therefore, doesn’t it make sense, to proceed, from the onset, using the finest skills and abilities, including taking advantage of considering, the SCENT of a property, and whether, buying a specific place, at this point, in time, is a wise decision, for you personally? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and why, it might be smart, to keep, in mind, from the onset.
1. Save; sense; systems; strengths: Are you financially prepared, for home ownership? How much have you put aside, and saved, for items, such as the needed, down – payment, escrow items, reserves, etc, so you are confident, you won’t be surprised, and overwhelmed? Will you have, any potential property, thoroughly examined, by a professional home inspector, and/ or, engineer, to be certain, all the systems, are in exceptional, more – than – satisfying, manner? Consider, both, the strengths, and weaknesses, in an objective, focused way!
2. Credit; character; clarity: How credit – worthy are you? Will you qualify, for the most affordable mortgage, etc? Does your personal character, align with the specifics of this property? How might you proceed with the utmost degree of clarity, and meaningful focus?
3. Energy; emphasis; excellence: Does the specific place, energize you, in a positive way, and provide you with additional personal energy? Are you considering it, with the proper emphasis, to ensure, your existence, and living there, align with the utmost degree of excellence?
4. Needs: How a specific property, meets, and exceeds, your personal needs, priorities, values, etc, is a vital consideration, regarding whether you wish to enjoy living there, or if it will be an unwise move, for you!
5. True; timely; time – tested; take charge: Never lie to yourself, but, rather, be true to your best interests, etc! Is this a timely way, to proceed, in the best direction, for you? Will you learn, everything, relevant, about home ownership, etc, so you can take advantage of time – tested knowledge, expertise, and relevant judgment? How will you take charge of making your finest decision?
If you want to make a wise decision, pay attention to the SCENT of a prospective home, and home ownership! This is a personal decision, so proceed, wisely!